Thursday, August 21, 2008

Videos: A Walk Around in the Park

I took a walk around the apartment a few days ago and shot some video. Here they are, unedited. Hopefully, you have the right codecs to watch them. ;-)


The first video is from the kite park. There were about 6-10 guys (yes, its a male-dominated sport), all with falcon/hawk-shaped kites. It wasn't enough to make the kites fly high. These fellows made it look like the bird's were swooping and attacking. Very impressive show.



Next we have an aspiring Table Tennis Pro. There is a club along one of the streets and I stopped in around 8:45, to see the people train. This little fellow was the star pupil. The coach was very happy to let me take his video. I have to go back there with some Canadian Olympic pins.



Hmmmmmm... Seeing how slow these uploads are, and the fact that I'm up in a few hours, maybe I'll hold off for a day or two to get you more videos.


No comments: