Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog-mare...

If you're here, you're either:
  • bored out of your mind, endlessly surfing the web, looking for a distraction from your boring or meaningless life
    (that's how I found this site)

  • an acquaintance, friend or family member of mine or my fiancĂ©, Avianna

  • a wonderful melange of the two above items
Regardless, welcome to my meanderings about going to the Olympics and coaching in Beijing. Now, I'm not doing this for some sort of personal gratification. Essentially, it is because I'm lazy. There are several people asking me questions about what I'm doing/thinking/etc. I keep saying the same things over and over again (lazy, and apparently, not creative, as well). With this blog, I hope to share my thoughts and experiences in one location, and then point everyone to it. And served, of course, with all the sincerity of a form letter.